Long Point Vineyard
& Art Gallery
A charming take on the traditional vineyard, Long Point offers wine tasting, local art and delicious products from the Hastings region. Try our famous Jolly Nose Tawny and refreshing alcoholic ginger beer. Wander our grounds and view our spectacular outdoor artworks sourced from Bondi's “ Sculptures by the Sea”. Relax on the deck with a bottle of wine and cheese platter. We look forward to seeing you and sharing our beautiful vineyard.
Our small boutique winery is looking for a new member to join our team. The position is a casual cellar door hand, primarily a customer facing role presenting our wines. The right candidate should connect with customers and deliver them an enjoyable and memorable tasting experience.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.
The position offers holiday relief coverage from 13th October to 17th November of approximately 4 days a fortnight including some weekend work. Ongoing hours will be offered to the right applicant.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current RSA Certificate
- Previous hospitality/wine sales experience preferred.
- A positive and energetic personality and a genuine passion for wine.
- An unrelenting desire to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Smart presentation & punctuality.
- Knowledge & understanding of COVID 19 restrictions.
If this sounds like a position that you would like to discuss further please request a position description and/or email your resume and cover letter to ‘The Manager’ email@example.com.