Picnic in the vineyard grounds with great music, tasty food, delicious local wine & beer!
Kate Miller-Heidke is an award-winning singer-songwriter who traverses the worlds of folk, pop, opera and musical theatre. Kate will be playing her greatest hits and most beloved pop songs, as well as performing tracks from her original musicals ‘Muriel’s Wedding the Musical’ and the new ‘Bananaland’, some unexpected covers, taking requests, and telling stories from across her varied career. Excitingly, she’ll also be debuting new material from her forthcoming 6th studio album, which will dive deep into the genre of ‘gothic folk’. This is a special opportunity to see Kate in intimate, stripped-back mode, accompanied by her long-term collaborator Keir Nuttall on guitar.
Special guest Georgia Mooney will be performing on the day as well as a local guest.
- Gates open 12.30pm and close 5pm
- Food & drink are available for purchase on the day (NO BYO)
- Children 10 years and under are free and do not require entry or bus tickets
- Bring a picnic blanket or camper chair to sit on (no tents please)
- The concert will go ahead in all weather except close lightening
Available via Moshtix.com.au – TICKETS
PRE-BOOKING YOUR TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL:
- Parking is limited and ideally for families with young kids, the elderly and disabled.
- For everyone else please pre-purchase a Bus Ticket which has been provided at a discounted rate by Port Bus when you buy your concert tickets.
- NB: Parking on the streets surrounding the vineyard is prohibited as per council.
Buses will travel from Port downtown/beaches via Lake Cathie; Wauchope and Kew/Laurieton/Nth Haven via Bonny Hills to the vineyard. Exact bus route and pick up times will be confirmed prior to the concert. Please see Moshtix.com.au for example bus routes.
ABOUT KATE MILLER-HEIDKE:
Kate is a unique, evergreen artist who is constantly attracting new audiences of music lovers of all ages. After studying classical voice at the Queensland Conservatorium, she moved into the world of folk, and was crowned ‘The Queen Of Woodford Folk Festival’ before embarking on a career in alternative pop.
Chart topping hits, critically acclaimed albums, international songwriting awards, world tours, a Neighbours commercial, musical theatre, performing roles for the English National Opera and Metropolitan Opera, TV roles, a kid, Helpmann Awards, Eurovision, 17 ARIA nominations, death-defying acrobatics on top of a bendy pole, The Masked Singer (where she was appropriately dubbed The Queen), Shakespearean soundtracks, Broadway and the West End, football grand finals, and just recently, the Logies. She’s done it all, and she just keeps getting better. What’s next? Come along and find out!
Tickets will sell out so don’t wait!